21 նոյ, երք|
Nov 2023 Community Health & Info Fair (CHIF)
In partnership with North York Harvest Food Bank and Unison Health and Community Services
Time & Location
21 նոյ, 16:00 – 20:00 GMT-5
Toronto, 540 Finch Ave W, North York, ON M2R 1N7, Canada
About the Event
Join us at our November Community Health & Information Fair (CHIF) at the Unison Bathurst-Finch Hub on Tuesday, November 21 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Get your Pap test, referrals for colorectal and/or breast cancer screening if eligible.
- Speak to a health care professional about Pap tests (for cervical cancer screening), breast and colorectal cancer screening programs.
- Connect with social workers, registered dieticians, community navigators and other community services (food bank).
To register, call 647-862-1552 or visit forms.office.com/r/ihjtAtwWXy or click the RSVP button.
- Please bring your OHIP card (Ontario Health Card) if you have one and you are interested in getting a Pap test.
- All health services and referrals are free.